Cheesy Mashed Potato is a creamy cheese prepared with potatoes, garlic, whipped cream, and lots of cheese. It is usually served with fried foods such as chicken, nuggets, burgers, etc.
Cheesy mashed potato recipe especially for cheese lovers. It is very quick and easy recipe that you can prepare within 30 minutes. You can enjoy this creamy cheese with any kind of fried food, it adds extra flavor to your dish.
The creamy texture and aroma of this dish make your food look more appetizing and delectable.
- 2-3 medium-sized potatoes
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 finely chopped garlic
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- 200 g Mozzarella cheese
- 200 g Gruyere cheese
How to make Chessy Mashed Potato
- Firstly peel off the potatoes and then cut them into fine pieces so that it can cook fastly
- After that heat up some water in a pot, add some salt and potatoes. Once it boils then put the gas in a medium flame
- Let them simmer for almost 15 minutes in medium flame
- Now slowly mashed the potatoes using spoons or use a potato ricer to squish the potatoes
- Put the potatoes in a wider pot in a medium flame and then add some butter and chopped garlic
- After that add any kind of whipping cream and half of the mozzarella cheese
- Once the cheese melts, add rest of the cheese again and let it cook for 5 minutes in a medium flame
- Take it out in a bowl and garnish with the parsley on top
- And it’s ready to serve
If you like our recipe, don’t forget to click the bell icon to get notified for a future recipe. Don’t forget to follow our Instagram page @listynp for other updates and cooking videos.
Leave a Reply