It’s a famous food that, in the same way as other Italian nourishment’s and dishes received into the American culinary vocabulary, has seen a lot of inventive adjustments since intersection the Atlantic.
Bruschetta Recipe is very popular and easy to make for perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is completely healthy and can be enjoyed in any form.
Easy bruschetta recipe to make your gatherings with friends and family more joyful with full of flavors.
- 5 Sweet tomatoes diced
- 2-3 Bread
- 3-4 tbsp Extra virgin oil
- 1/2 Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Red chili flakes
- Black pepper
- Garlic thinly sliced
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- Fetta cheese (Optional)
How to make Bruschetta
- First of all, cut the tomatoes into fine dice shape and then marinate those tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and then add some garlic on tomatoes and let it cook for 5 minutes on medium heat till golden brown
- Let it cool for about 10-15 minutes or else you can use fresh tomatoes instead of marinated ones
- Now take a big bowl and add tomatoes, chopped red onions, vinegar, few chopped basil, and rocket, salt to taste, a pinch of red chili flakes, and black pepper. Toss everything properly and let it sit for 10 minutes
- Let’s toast the bread, brush the bread with oil on both sides and toast it until golden brown for 10-15 minutes
- Add a spoon full of tomatoes on top of bread
- At last sprinkle some fetta cheese its completely optional
- And it’s ready to serve 🙂
If you like our recipe, don’t forget to click the bell icon to get notified for a future recipe. Don’t forget to follow our Instagram page @listynp for other updates and cooking videos.