Are you thinking about something easy and quick recipe for dinner? Then go for Pasta/Macaroni. Add your favorite sauce, spices, and meat to make your pasta look delectable and more appetizing.
Pasta is an Italian dish where the macaroni pieces are boiled and then mixed with lots of veggies along with tomato puree to make it more tangy and spicy. Also if you are a cheese lover then go for cheesy macaroni, add more cheese, and enjoy your satisfying dinner.
You can easily buy various types of pasta from your nearest grocery store. There are numerous shape for pasta to make the dish more attractive and amazing.
Pasta recipe is very easy to make and quick recipe for lunch or dinner. If you want to try something new for dinner that is more cheese and full of spicy flavor then you should try this homemade pasta recipe. You can add ready-made tomato puree or prepare your own tomato paste in your kitchen.
If you don’t know how to make pasta or for a beginner just follow the step properly and get your yummy macaroni ready within 30 minutes. There is no restriction of adding veggies, meat, just go for your favorite and also add some scrambled egg on top if you like.
Let’s start with the ingredients that are required to make a macaroni.
Ingredients for Pasta
- 500 g Pasta
- 4-5 finely chopped tomatoes
- 4 Dry red chillies
- 1 finely chopped onion
- Finely chopped capsicum
- Shredded cabbage
- 4 Green chillies
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon Black pepper
- Red chilli powder (as per you preference)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Tomato ketchup
- Meat (as per your preference chicken, sausage etc.)
- Chopped coriander
How to make pasta/macaroni
- First of all, boil a jug of water in the vessel and then put the pasta into it.
- Heat up some oil in a pan then fry some chicken sausages
- Follow the direction written in the packet of pasta. Make sure to pour some oil once it’s cooked & rinsed with cold water so that it doesn’t stick together
- After that grind chopped tomatoes and dry red chilies together to make a thick paste
- Heat up some oil in a pan, then put 2 dry red chilies and ginger garlic paste. Saute until the ginger garlic paste is light brown.
- Then, add chopped onion, green chilies, cabbage & capsicum and let it cook for a few minutes. You can add corn if you want
- Now add two tbsp of soy sauce and also add fried sausages then give it a stir
- Pour the tomato paste along with 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup, cumin powder, chili powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix everything properly and let it cook for 10 minutes in medium flame
- Garnish with chopped coriander on top
- And it’s ready to serve 🙂
If you like our recipe, don’t forget to click the bell icon to get notified for a future recipe. Don’t forget to follow our Instagram page @listynp for other updates and cooking videos.
Leave a Reply